I've got a weird problem when I try to Run/Compile in Delphi Berlin 10.1 Update 2 on Windows 10.
If I succeed to Run/Compile my project, and then quit the launched
.exe, and try to Run/Compile a second time, without making any changes to my code, I get this error message:
[dcc64 Fatal error] F2039 Impossible to create output file '.\win64\debug\eedatelier.exe'
Sometimes it says
eedatelier.rsm instead (most of the time).
I tried deleting all
.dcu files, same result.
I made some changes in code and saved the
.pas, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
If I erase the
.rsm file, it works most of the time.
Sometimes I have to erase the
.exe file to make it Run/Compile again.
I just don't understand what is going on.