- I am implementing a Xamarin Forms solution which has the Shared logic as a .NET Standard project => A.
- I have some separate logic in another .NET Standard => B which is referenced by project A and project B has couple of C++ dlls as dependencies.
- The solution builds fine and when I run inside the android simulator, it crashes while executing logic in Project B, getting Dllnotfoundexception for one of the C++ libraries.
- I have all the dlls inside the bin folder.
- So what is the right way to compile these dlls into the Android apk and iOS ipa to avoid this types of exceptions.
- Taking into consideration, I can't build them natively for Android or iOS.