I have this wordpress website: Hevaweb.ir and I recently bought a ssl certificate. The problem is when the site is on http protocol, it works correctly and without any problem, but when I access it via https, all of the pictures and menus will crash!!!
I have to refresh the website 3 or 4 times to shows the full contents correctly... (and it will crash again after cleaning the chrome caches and also use ctrl+f5 keys)
I've already tried these methods:
- I installed the plugins to force Https on every pages (really-simple-ssl, wordpress HTTPS (ssl))
- I tried to redirect all URLs from https to http manually
- I checked that if the wordpress url and theme is set on Https in setting section
- I manually defined Https protocol for my website on wp-config and just in case to .htaccess file
- I checked the host to see if there is not problem
By the way, cloudflare is not installed either!