For my final year project i chosed to create a communication application more like Skype ( message chat, voice chat and screen sharing and file transfer those are the most importing things ) in .NET . After some research i found out mostly how all of this things could be done, but i still have a few questions .
- Should the server be a Windows Service, WCF, WPF, WebAPI ? Or what type of
project fits better ?
- For client (here i didn't do that much research) could i use Electron. NET ? (from what read so far i kinda feel that i could use
it, but i'm not 100% sure).
- For authentication could i use Json Web Tokens even if it's a windows application ? (i kinda feel that this is not good for a
- I also read something about GraphQL and i liked it. Is there a possible way to use it in the communication between server and client ?
- For screen sharing i was thinking that maybe i could add something like remote access (like it is on Skype for Business). Never done
something like this before and i have no clue how it should work. Any
Any ideas/answers are welcome. Thanks !